We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
I’ve been in hack central this week, so I’m going to continue the trend in my Friday Favorites! This theme has made me kinda think outside of my comfort zone and standard box, and I have to say that it’s been a lot of fun!
- If you’re in direct sales or looking to step out into your own venture, personal branding is critical. You want to stand out from the crowd and find your own voice… which can be really tough. Especially on social media! Personally, I love when someone makes something their own, even if they need a little help. Cat Burchmore has some great graphics for those starting out. She has freebies and a subscription service, all of which are awesome options!
- I love magazines, but my husband hates the clutter. I understand that, but dang… 6 months of backlog is not that bad! Until we switched to Texture. I get great magazines in one app with no mess around the house. Plus, it’s great to share! My husband reads The Economist, and I read Star. It’s perfect.
- I’m always on the hunt for healthy and portable snack ideas for my kids, and thank goodness my friend, Caitlin, did all of the work for me! She makes life a little easier with her 26 toddler-approved, pre-packaged snacks post!
- Speaking of Caitlins with great ideas… making another appearance on the blog is the So Texan Blog with her list of everyday toddler activities. Because let’s face it: sometimes it’s really hard to come up with things to do with the kids, and we need a handy list to get us through the day.
- Finally, I mentioned a little bit about pumping and working in my earlier post this week, and I figured I would touch on that a little bit with Working Mom’s pumping hacks. I wish I had this list handy when I needed it!
What are some of your favorite hacks? Tell me about them in the comments!