We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
I can legitimately say I made it to Friday. For real this time. Really real. For real. This was just such an odd week, and I’m still a little scatterbrained. I had such good intentions for getting a theme together for this week, but the theme is going to match my mental state, and this edition of Friday Favorites is probably going to feel a little discombobulated. So from the get-go, thanks for sticking out with me.
1. I started reading Option B: Facing Adversity, Building Resilience, and Finding Joy earlier this week, and so far, I’m enjoying it. Recently, I’ve been holding it down with audiobooks, but this one felt like it warranted being read old school.
2. Betsy Dirks, is, among other things, an essential oils bad ass. She’s really knowledgeable, and I find myself perusing her blog when I need some tips and tricks. But that’s not what’s getting recognition here today! She has a great post about mindset, something that I try to work on on a daily basis. It’s just too good not to share.
3. When I was on the hunt for mindless entertainment, I remembered a referral to LivLuvShop so I started poking around. And then I found this shirt. I’m so in love with this shirt and so covetous of this shirt that I sent a link to it to my husband, actually demanding it [note: it’s not an affiliate link; I just love it that much].
4. You know how I mentioned I was going to drink more water as a means of self-care? I’m using that bottle right there. I love that it’s stainless steel (BPA-free!), and it keeps my water ice cold all day long. Plus, when I knock my fist against it, it makes a really cool gong sound that my kids love.
5. I had a great phone call with Tori Yu of Framboise Design & Co. earlier this week to help out with some branding. After I word vomited all over her questionnaire and in my consultation, she totally got what I was looking for. Y’all, she is a powerhouse, and if you need help with personal branding, tell Tori that Coby sent you.
What are you loving this week? Tell me in the comments!