I feel like every time I take a little break away from this blog or I don’t live up to my personal expectations of my posting schedule (hold up, wait a second… I had one? 😂), I feel like I have to give this lengthy explanation. But this time, no lengthy explanation! Life and a hurricane got in the way soooo there you go! And what better way to get back into the swing of things than with Friday Favorites!
And that paragraph had more exclamation points that should probably be warranted by most people.
But don’t worry. I’ve had my Bulletproof Coffee for the day so I feel like I’m firing on more cylinders than I normally would.
I know I’m a week early, but I sincerely feel like fall is in the air (OK to be precise is September 22, 2017, at 3:02 pm CDT for those playing the 100% accuracy game) so I’ve already started falling into the autumnal vortex. And like most of my counterparts, the rising of fall can only be marked by the return of all things pumpkin spice.
I don’t even pretend to hide my love for all things pumpkin spice. There’s just something so warm and comforting and lovely about all of it, and I also love the transition from the unbearable Houston heat to a tolerable fall. With all of that being said, this Friday Favorites has some of my favorite pumpkin spice everything to share!
1. Since embracing a Whole30/Fed+Fit approach to nutrition, enjoying a pumpkin spice latte can be hard. Really hard. Really, really hard. But thank goodness for Danielle Walker! Her pumpkin spice latte recipe is divine and definitely in the rotation right now.
2. And if you’re actually on a Whole30 round, you probably need something for your java that’s a little more compliant. These Nutpods will hopefully do the trick and tide you over.
3. But then let me be realistic and tell you that these pumpkin spice latte cupcakes are also divine and not Whole30-compliant but sometimes you basically just have to have a delicious cupcake. I don’t judge.
5. This Hello Pumpkin Spice shirt from The Chaotically Creative Mom is perfection. I kinda want one in each color!
5. When I’m on the go, I kinda love having some RXBAR’s in my purse. Well thank goodness they have pumpkin spice bars because OBVIOUSLY.
6. And if you’re really looking to up your pumpkin spice latte game, you can always have PSL armpits. I’m rocking this new deodorant from Native, and I ain’t even sorry/embarrassed.
Did I miss anything in this Friday Favorites for your favorite PSL items? Tell me below!