This… this is the day that was made for me. Today is National Coffee Day, and I am so excited and here for it. Coffee is easily one of my favorite things on the planet (I mean, aside from family and friends and yadda yadda yadda), and I am all about this very special day. Which feels like every day when I think about it, but we’ll just roll with the national holiday that celebrates that sweet elixir of my life, coffee.
This edition Friday Favorites highlights some of my favorite things about coffee and/or coffee accessories. While it can be hard to whittle down the list, this was a task I was willing to take on!
1. Butter Coffee. I know I have talked about this ad nauseam, but it really is a pretty solid staple for my day. Making it in the morning while the house is asleep (or sleepy but with me, as the case may be) has become a special, sacred routine for me. I have my steps down pat so even when I’m not firing on all cylinders yet, there’s comfort in knowing that I can be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed in about 6 minutes.
2. Hydro Flask Stainless Steel Travel Coffee Mug. I’ve been working on moving our family away from plastics, and one of the splurges I’ve made for me is a stainless steel coffee mug. I already have a Hydro Flask water bottle, and I feel a little more pulled together when my stuff is matchy-matchy. I also like using the stainless steel coffee mugs because they keep my coffee warmer for longer!
3. Java Momma Coffee. I’ve previously mentioned that I’ve signed on with Java Momma because it seems like a no-brainer! Discounts on coffee? SIGN. ME. UP. I love the variety of flavors and roasts, and I’m super excited about the fair-trade and organic options. I need to place another order soon because I just ran out of my French Caramel flavor which was lush and delicious when I made it as butter coffee.
4. This Awesome Espresso Patronum Shirt. My kids are super into Harry Potter right now – remember, my daughter wants to be Hermione Granger for Halloween! – and this shirt feels like it was meant to be for me. A cute play on words involving Harry Potter and coffee? Amazon Prime better get it to my house faster than 2 days!
5. Cold Brew Coffee. I know that I’m squarely on the butter coffee train, but cold brew definitely has a spot in my heart. In fact, I almost bought a cup this morning when I took the kids to school (but I resisted because that would’ve been too much caffeine, too quickly… yes, it’s such a thing). Maybe when my husband gets back from his latest work venture, he’ll grab me a cup before he comes home (hint, hint).
What about you? What are your favorite types of coffee or recipes or accessories? I’d love to branch out and learn more so please weigh in below!