We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
This gift list for coffee lovers is close to my heart. Since high school, coffee has been a staple in my daily life. It took a brief hiatus when I was pregnant (and who am I kidding, I really switched to decaf so I didn’t have all the withdrawals), and I can safely say that it’s back with a vengeance. Especially once I became a new mom and was short on sleep. I’ve loved coffee black, in a latté, iced, cold, cold brewed, with butter… you name it, I have tried it. And I didn’t really think that I belonged in the coffee lovers class, but if my group text with my Java Momma friends, Tami and Cait, are any indication… well, I guess stamp my membership card!
The holidays are swiftly approaching, and if you’re like me, you’re starting to think ahead about holiday gifts. You may have teachers, coworkers, family, bosses, your mailman, your kids’ swimming coach to buy holiday gifts for… and maybe some coffee gifts would help fill in the gaps! As of 2013, 83% of American adults were coffee lovers, so it seems to me that the odds are in your favor!
To help us all out, I’ve pulled together a big list of X amazing gifts for coffee lovers, and the majority of them are from Amazon! I tried to keep them budget-friendly because, hi, the statistics above may indicate that you may have a lot of coffee gifts to buy for the holidays! I hope this list has a little something for everyone that may be on your list!
And real quick aside: Amazon Prime is a total life-saver, especially during the holidays. Free two-day shipping? Free 30-day trial? Did I mention free? I feel like I mentioned free. So go ahead! Give this free stuff a shot, and see how much it saves you in the long run! Give Amazon Prime a trial here.
Holiday Gifts for Coffee Lovers: Coffee
It wouldn’t be a good coffee lovers holiday gifts list if it didn’t include coffee, right? That seems like a no-brainer! Java Momma has some delicious seasonal flavored coffees and some great blends, including some of the below:
- Chocolate Cherry Cordial
- Pumpkin Muffin
- Organic/Fair Trade blends
- Decaf (especially helpful for expecting and new moms!)
And for your super-obsessed coffee lover friend, might I recommend a coffee subscription? For less than $30, either you or your friend will receive a one-half pound bag of coffee in each of the below flavors:
- Frosty’s Favorite, which has a mouth-watering sugar cookie taste;
- Mistletoe Java, which has hints of cinnamon and rum with subtle almond molasses flavor; and
- Gingerbread Eggnog, which I may or may not encourage you to spike with your own eggnog (if you’re into that sort of thing!).
Holiday Gifts for Coffee Lovers: Brewing Equipment
Now that you’ve got the java, it’s time for some equipment to brew it. Because there are so many different methods, I’ve invariably left off a couple. Instead, I tried to find some good staples for a coffee lover’s kitchen, like a grinder, to something a little more esoteric, like the espresso-to-go maker!
Here are some great ideas for coffee lovers:
- Bodum French Press
- Chemex Classic
- Bodum Cold Brew Coffee Maker
- MiniPresso GR Espresso Maker
- Cuisinart Supreme Coffee Grinder
- Aeropress Coffee and Espresso Maker
- Hamilton Beach Single-Serve Coffee Maker
- Bialetti Moka Express 3-Cup Stovetop Espresso Maker
Holiday Gifts for Coffee Lovers: Coffee Mugs
It’s not just enough to make the coffee – you have to consume it as well! And, unfortunately for the rest of us, IV drip is not an option so these mugs will have to do!
Like with equipment, there are so many great options for mugs, that range from fantastic to outlandish to minimalistic. You probably know your friends’ tastes better than I, so I’ve tried to laser-focus on what I think would be fun and useful.
- Espro Travel Coffee Press
- Color-Changing Smiley-Face Coffee Mug
- Atlin Double-Wall Stainless Steel Travel Mug
- Hydro Flask Stainless Steel Travel Mug (often featured on A Nourished Mom!)
- Tru Blu Stainless Steel Coffee Mugs
- Eparé Glass Double-Wall Insulated Coffee Cups
And with all of these mugs, you may need a collection tree to hold all of them… and it gives you a great chance to show them off! I firmly believe that fun mugs should be on display rather than tucked away in cabinets (but that stays between you and me – my husband is squarely in Team Cabinet).
Holiday Gifts for Coffee Lovers: Books About Coffee
Sometimes, it’s tough to pick out those perfect coffee gifts for your coffee lover. You may not know exactly how they take their coffee, so you don’t want to grab the wrong equipment. Or perhaps you’ve never seen them with anything other than that one mug. If that’s the case, may I suggest some reading material? You never know what ideas might be brought forth from sitting down to read some coffee literature with some Java Momma coffee in hand (which feels a little java-ception, if I do say so myself!).
- God in a Cup
- Brew: Better Coffee at Home
- The World Atlas of Coffee
- How to Make Coffee: The Science Behind the Bean
- Uncommon Grounds: The History of Coffee and How It Transformed Our World
Holiday Gifts for Coffee Lovers: Food with Coffee & Coffee Accessories
Sometimes, a coffee lover’s love for coffee gifts extends beyond the obvious. If they’re truly obsessed, maybe they would love to share it with the world! Here are some cute ideas, ranging from the practical to the practical jokes.
- Cool Beans Coffee Ice Cube Tray (seriously! They look like coffee beans!)
- 2018 Coffee Calendar
- Coffee Mug Warmer
- Mud Pie Coffee Spoon and Rest (no judgment for decaf lovers, though!)
- Coffeevac Vacuum-Sealed Coffee Container
- chelseachicNYC Coffee Bean Necklace (it’s so delicate and adorable!)
- Thread Tank Coffee. T-Shirt
- If You Can Read This, Bring Me Coffee Socks
I hope these gifts are helpful… or at least give you some ideas on how to shop for holiday gifts for the coffee lover in your life! What would you add to the list? Tell me in the comments!
If you want to learn more about getting delicious coffee at a discount or making a little extra income while sharing your coffee love with some friends, check out my post about joining Java Momma.